In many areas of the country, those seeking to, either purchase a house, or sell their home, have a wide selection of real estate agents, to choose from. Either fortunately, or not, there is no such thing, as, the perfect agent, for all, or a, one – size – fits – all, approach. Rather, every potential buyer, as well as homeowner, should diligently, examine the possibilities, as well as his personal needs, priorities, goals, etc, and interview potential agents, in order to select and choose, the one, who's best for you ! Since, for most people, their house, representations their single – largest, financial asset, does not it make sense, to do everything possible, to identify, and select, the right AGENT , for you? With that in mind, this article will attempt to briefly, consider, identify, discuss, and review, using the mnemonic approach, some of these needs.
1. Attitude; aptitude; articulate; attention: Begin by speaking to, and interviewing, potential agents, and prioritize, the attitude of these individuals! When a positive, can – do, attitude, is combined with a well – developed, relevant, up – to – date, skill – set, and aptitude, and an individual, is able to articulate, in a compelling, motivating, inspiring manner , and maintains his attention, and focus on his clients, you are honing – in, on the best choice, for you!
2. Goals; generate goodwill: Agents must be able to get along, well, with both, their clients, as well as the agents and customers / clients of other agents, etc. When one shares your goals, and consistently, generates goodwill, you will be better served, and represented!
3. Empathy; energy; excellence; endurance: You need representation by someone, with the utmost degree of genuine empathy, which can only be achieved, when an agent, effectively listens, to your needs and priorities. This gains his positive energy, and the potential for quality and excellence! However, since there are often, so many variables, and obstacles, from start to finish, examine and select someone, with meaningful endurance, to persist, and prevail!
4. Needs; nuances; neighborhood: Will the specific individual focus on you, and your specific needs, using the set of nuances, needed, to get the desired results? Be certain, your agent possesses local knowledge, and knows, much about your specific neighborhood, etc!
5. Timely; trends: Marketing real estate has evolved, from the days of simply listing a house, and advertising, in the newspaper, etc. Seek an agent, who is aware and prepared for current trends, and will avoid procrastinating, understanding making a deal, often requires timely action!
Buyers and sellers are best served, when they choose, the best AGENT , for them, and their specific needs, and situation! An educated customer / client, achieves the finest possibilities!